This can include meeting particular deadlines and time limits imposed by law.
If you have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, your primary concern should be your health, and returning to your pre-accident status. It is extremely important to seek immediate medical treatment, not only for your health, but also to help enhance the value of your claim.
When someone has been injured, they ordinarily contact ICBC at once after the accident, when they possibly could not be in the proper frame of mind. They might make a mistake in what they tell ICBC, which might come back to haunt them. You could also forget to mention something important, which might be problematic later on.
Some injured people could feel that they have to sign a statement on how the accident happened. You do not have to do so.
Having a plaintiff ICBC lawyer on your side can help for several reasons:
* Your legal rights will be protected.
* Your plaintiff ICBC lawyer will explain to you what numerous things you can claim for. Many people are unaware of many of the numerous components that make up an injury claim. There is more to your claim than compensation for pain and suffering, and economic loss. Because of this, unrepresented claimants often do not receive proper and fair compensation for their injuries.
* Your plaintiff ICBC lawyer will explain what your legal obligations are. For example, you must take active rehabilitative steps.
* Your plaintiff ICBC lawyer will take stress and inconvenience out of your life by dealing with ICBC on your behalf. To several people, this is a very important benefit to having an plaintiff ICBC lawyer on their side.
* The worth of your claim will be maximized by your plaintiff ICBC lawyer using their skill and experience.
Remember to first seek medical attention if you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident. Your subsequent step should be to contact a plaintiff ICBC lawyer for a free consultation. It may be the best financial decision you ever make.