Divorce Attorney Faq

MoreDivorce Attorneyquestions please visit : LawyerFreeFAQ.com


Can I sue my wifes divorce attorney for mental distress?
he is apparently not responding to my attorney or the agreed upon court order to choose a Guardian Ad Litem for my son so that I can get visitation and I hold not seen my son in three mths since my wife abduct him. My lawyer says that he will report...

Can I sue my X-husbands divorce Attorney? re: Hepa Law?
I found in one of her custody motions she stated that I was on Anxiety medication. She broke the law and ignored the Hepa Law. I am severely upset she put this in the motion because divorce files are public access and most of all, I am embarresed and she should...

Can i wallet an uncontested divorce short an attorney?
my husband is in prison.

we have no children. can i record uncontested divorce without an attorney. just achieve th forms at the court house and fill it up and file it and purely pay for the court fee. i bought a house next to his name 3 months ago while he...

Can mutual divorce file through special power of attorney[without appearing contained by human being past faimily court]?
Yes, but you have to talk to your advocate , he/she will inform you better. Yes it can Source(s): I did it Not in India, where both party have to appear in entity on the first date of hearing/first motion as well on second...

Can my attorney represent me contained by a divorce if he is me husbands attoney's attorney?
That could be a conflict of interest...are YOU comfortable with that? No - he shouldn't. It's a conflict of interest. Yes, Theres no conflict of interest within no I don't know but I would reflect on its a good idea It is not advisable I...

Can my divorce attorney quit?
I have been surrounded by the process of a divorce for 13 months. My husband continues to prolong everything and his attorney has manipulated my attorney. We discussed not playing those games and force them to follow the canon, but again my attorney did something that cost me more money (I have already paid her ,000...

Can my elderly divorce attorney share my personal information?
I sued my divorce attorney in small claims for his overcharging and I won. Since my father was paying my divorce attorney for me he have also filed a second lawsuit in small claims. The attorney have mailed to my father every correspondence between my ex-husband's attorney and himself including emails between...

Can my ex husbands divorce attorney whom very soon is the deem within this county is a shield between us?
Not only is the judge his infirm attorney but his new attorney is the judges sister! Is this allowed? The case has be filed in Cotton County Oklahoma Bruce V Bruce. Help! Your attorney should record a Motion to Recuse for...

Can my legal representative hold my power of attorney over my divorce?
I filed for divorce in IL later moved to CO. It would make it easier on me if I could let her hold my POA. I hope the "her" you refer to is a lawyer. Yes, you can do this, but unless you and your ex-spouse to be are...

Can one secure a divorce surrounded by South Carolina lacking an attorney? How?
Yes. Uncontested divorces do not require a lawyer, only contested do. You can do your own divorce if its uncontested.... I did, used a document prep service. They give me a questionnaire and then they prepared my divorce papers based stale of my answers. I took the docs,...

Can someone back me find an inexpensive attorney to finalize my divorce?
I have been legitimately separated for two years and haven't been able to finalize my divorce until very soon because I couldn't locate my ex who is now in prison. Need facilitate finding attorney to prepare final papers but don't have a lot of money. Thanks for adjectives of...

Can someone recommend a angelic divorce attorney surrounded by Riverside/San Bernardino County?
I have a girl friend that has a 3 year feeble daughter who is filing for divorce from her husband. http://www.divorcelawyers.com Family Law Center, Riverside. Michael Schneider. He's good. Don't consent to his looks fool you. He looks like he should be riding a wave surrounded by Hawaii, but...

Can we do divorce by ourself\since we hired attorneys do we own to verbs next to them?
Okay alittle over a year ago my husband declared divorce, he hired a lawyer and i hired one myself. Well we went to mediation and contracted on my half and his. Now he is no longer abiding by what he agreed to and is...

Can you acquire a divorce short an attorney when you enjoy children involved?
I have two boys by my soon to be ex-husband. We seperated last year and I met a guy whom I get pregnant by. I tried to get my divorce before I found out I be pregnant but then I found out and the judge wouldnt make available...

Can you be assigned a "free" attorney to contest a divorce?
As when it happens when you are accused of a crime and hold no $ to pay an attorney and they assign you one for free... can it be possible in a divorce contest? Nope since divorce isnt a criminal act, even though many on here would close to it...

Can you bestow me pointers, recommendation for divorce attorneys or arbitrators contained by Passaic County, New Jersey?
Also any pearls of wisdom as I will be separating soon. We have tried counseling for over ten years and the conclusion is my wife is waiting me out. I call for to protect myself and know my rights as well as assuring that...

Can you sign divorce papers beside a power of attorney?
Can you use a general power of attorney to sign divorce papers? Even if its you and your husband getting the divorce and you would be using a poa you have for him to sign his christen on the divorce papers. Do I legally have to communicate him? You cannot. I...

Can you use a power of attorney for a divorce judgement contained by missouri?
Most divorce courts will not allow the use of a power of attorney, however they may allow you to appear in court via telephone. I would suggest that you try to find some legal advice from an attorney past assuming this is something that you can do....

Can't afford a divorce attorney?
My wife and I are going through a divorce. She filed, because I didn't have the money to. She hired an attorney which she is asking me to retribution for, even though I can't afford my own. She is also trying to take half of my business that I own, which is contained by ,000 worth...

Can't pay envelope my divorce attorney bills?
I am at the tail end of a 2 year divorce - that has taken two attorneys as all right. Today I rec'd another bill for about k which brings my total to about k owed (about k already paid) AND my spouse is still contesting the financial side of things (custody is settled)....

Champaign-Urbana IL -- entail a really tough divorce attorney--anyone enjoy name? Help!?
Don't have time to call adjectives numbers in the yellow page. Anyone from Champaign-Urbana IL area that knows some tough boody kicking divorce/family canon attorneys? Easy call **** I know the folks but the cost of divorce always go up with the amount of assests that are going to...

Cheapest divorce attorney within knoxville tn?
I don't have a lot of money but involve to pay for two divorces one of the couples are both in secure unit and want a divorce the other is my divorce legal zoom.com. You can fill out the paperwork and own it reviewed there for 9, and that's what I recommend if it's all...

Chicago/Suburbs - I'm seeking and excellent divorce attorney?
With a history of winning and not backing down. Do you know of any? I know that in Southern Illinois, there is an consortium called Land Of Lincoln. The office I go to is in Mt. Vernon. I am not sure if it goes adjectives the way up to Chi-Town but it could...

Chicago/Suburbs - I'm seeking and excellent divorce attorney?
With a history of winning and not backing down. Do you know of any? Damita Buffington, she is excellent Law Offices of Damita Buffington & Associates, LLC Hyde Park Bank Building, 1525 E. 53rd Street, Suite 622, Chicago, Illinois 60615, (Cook Co.) (Main Office) Source(s): Personal experience

Cost of divorce attorney?
how much does the the average new york city divorce lawyer charge contained by hour? idk, but within pa a divorce can cost 10-20 THOUSAND total if its a nasty one. Source(s): paralegal depends if you want the best attorney or someone pro bono. You should I don`t know just call around and ask. Otherwise some places...

Dallas nouns, does anyone know anything in the order of Family/Divorce attorneys?
Looking to get any info I can before retaining another advocate for a family law suitcase, Have an idea of possibly three lawyers, wanting to know if anyone know anything about them or someone else they would suggest. Trying to find the best possible Family/Divorce attorney in Texas... please...